Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Palette Smokey Eye

Hi ladies! With fall right around the corner, I've been loving simple smokey eyes lately. To jazz this up a bit, I used a bit of shimmer on the lid today! I don't have a video tutorial up for this one yet, but let me know if you'd be interested in seeing one.





Get the look:
-Apply an eyeshadow primer on your lid 

-Using my Lorac Pro 2 Palette and a crease brush, I applied "Light Brown" and "Cool Gray" to my crease".

-Mixing together a bit of "Mocha" and "Chrome", I applied this to my lid and under my lower lash line.

-Finished this look off with a simple cat eye, apply a bit of mascara, and I chose to use some false eyelashes from Ardell (Demi Wispies).

**When I take pictures of my makeup, I tend to use false eyelashes to make them stand out more! If you're going for a casual look, you can choose to forgo them!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I don't have this pallet though :(. Are there any colors from the Nyx dream catcher pallet in "golden horizons" that you would recommend mixing together to copy this look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would just recommend using a matte brown in the crease, and then find a silvery shimmery color and red/brown shimmer color to mix together on your lid! Sorry, I don't know what colors are in that NYX palette :(

      Delete