Friday, June 6, 2014

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box: May 2014 Unboxing

Hello there! I have been loving subscription boxes lately, and today I'll be unboxing my May Vegan Cuts box for you. Now Vegan Cuts has two separate boxes, one catered towards food and the other beauty (which is the one I have today). Let's take a look!


The Subscription Box: Vegan Cuts 

The Cost: $19.95

The Products: 4-7 products that are 100% cruelty free and mostly organic and natural!


This month, I received six products and I would consider four of them very well sized. Let's take a further look!



 Gourmet Body Treats Finishing Powder: FULL SIZE ($25) Now, I don't think I would pay $25 for this powder if it wasn't in this box simply because only about 1/3 of the jar is full. I've never seen a powder quite this empty. However, for being in a subscription box, this is a really good size product that I will definitely be using. 

Skinagain Vanish Lotion: FULL SIZE ($52) WOW! Another full sized product?! And a high-end one at that. This is great for any skin type and I'm actually really excited to try this out. Normally, I don't go out and spend this much on my own for a skincare product, so I'm glad it was in this box.

Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Texturizer: 2.15 oz ($4) I'm obsessed with salt sprays, especially now that it is summer time and I'm always at the beach. This isn't a full-sized product but it is a really good amount!

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lash Strengthening Mascara:Travel Size ($9) This little mascara is adorable and perfect to take with you on the go!


Tallulah Jane Natural Perfume Vial: ($2) This little perfume smells great! 

Goddess Garden Organics Sunny Body SPF 30 Sunscreen: (Sample) I'm not a big fan of "foil packets" because I rarely use them and in this case, I already have lots of other sunblocks. 

Box Cost: $19.95
Box is Worth: $92

This was my first month trying out Vegan Cuts and WOW! The value was phenomenal and I can actually say that I'll be using every item I received (with the exception of the sunblock, I'm sure). This is great for beauty lovers like myself who are also against animal cruelty. Have you tried Vegan Cuts before? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment