Thursday, May 15, 2014

Splendies: May 2014 Unboxing

Hello all! Today I have my Splendies unboxing to share with you. This was my first Splendies package and I'm so excited to show you all what I received.


The Subscription Box: Splendies

The Cost: $12/month with free shipping (Use code SPLENDIES for $4 off your first month) for $2 more you can request a "no thong" package as well. 

The Products: 3 pairs of underwear each month, arriving discretely at your door. 



This first pair of underwear is from Vision Intimates. They are a boy short style and are a cotton material. 


This silky flower pair from Jennifer Intimates is definitely my favorite. The pattern is cute and I love the lace detailing. 


The last pair from Love Libby are a bit old-fashion style for me, but I will definitely still wear them. They are also a silky/spandex material. 


Final Thoughts: I am very happy with what I received this month! The cost works out to be $4 a pair or about $2.75 for your first month so it is very reasonable for great quality underwear. Are you all subscribed to Splendies--if so, what did you get this month?

1 comment:

  1. There's a subscription box for everything these days! It's a cute idea though. :)

    -Danielle
    funinthesunfl.com

    ReplyDelete