Saturday, May 24, 2014

Craft of Tea: May 2014 Unboxing

Hello again! Some of you may know that I have a small obsession with tea. I love having something soothing to wake me up in the morning and I am not a big fan of coffee so tea is the perfect solution. Today, I will be unboxing my Craft of Tea box for you all!




The Subscription Box: Craft of Tea

The Cost: 
(One time Signature box:)
1 month 4 teas  $24.95
1 month 8 teas  $39.95
3 months 8 teas $134.95
*USE CODE: LONESTARSHOPPER for 50% off to any of our tea subscription box and products*

The Products: 4 or 8 flavors of looseleaf teas (about .5 oz per pack)


Starry Night: A sweet mix of strawberry, hibiscus flowers, apples, rose hips and lemongrass. This is completely caffeine free with no sugar or other sweeteners. This tea will be perfect after a stressful day when I'm trying to unwind for the night! Normally, I'm not too big on fruity/floral teas but I'm interested to try this out. 

Calm & Refresh: A caffeine free, herbal tea intended to ease your mind and help you relax. This is a signature tea of Craft of Tea!

Amazing Sencha: This is a classic green tea (one of my favorites!) Green tea is one of the most beneficial teas for you. I like mine with a bit of honey!


Scottish Blend Earl Grey: Black tea is such a classic, and also my personal favorite. I love just about every variety of black tea out there and this is no exception.  It is also flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit).


If you are a tea drinker, this is the box for you. You can even explore their website and buy the tea individually--they have everything categorized wonderfully! What's your favorite type of tea? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment