My boyfriend, Travis, and I love these because they are really easy to make after a long day of school and work and they are really inexpensive to make.
- Bagels (we usually eat a whole bagel each)
- Pizza sauce (one jar lasts us about three separate meals)
- Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Bacon Bits / Pepperoni (optional)
- Toast the bagels (this is important to do first otherwise they won't get crispy!)
- Apply sauce, then cheese, then toppings
- Stick in the oven/toaster oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted
Here's a quick video of me making them!
If you decide to try these out, make sure to tell me how you like them!