Thursday, November 21, 2013

Get The Look: Lorac Pro Palette Dupes


Hi guys! Today I filmed one of my favorite and most-requested makeup tutorials! Every time I wear this in a video I get so many compliments and requests--so voila, here it is:


Now to achieve this look, I use my Lorac Pro Palette. But that would be a bummer for all of you who want to get this look and don't have this palette. DUN-DUN-DA! I'm here to the rescue. I've put together some drugstore dupes for you that will get you this same look. Some of them aren't identical, but fit the same color scheme and are pretty darn close.




     

Top: "Champagne" from the Lorac palette. Light glittery pink.


Bottom: Covergirl "Sheerly Nudes" quad, second color from the right. Not quite as pigmented but definitely close.





 Top: "Mauve" Lorac palette. Matte color.

 Middle: Wet N' Wild "Silent Treatment" bottom color of the trio. Gorgeous mauve color with shimmer.

Bottom: "Tease" Naked 2 palette. Deep mauve matte color.  




 Top: "Pewter" Lorac Pro Palette. Really a unique purple-y brown color.

Middle: Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad "Lavender Smokes" Bottom liner color. More purple than Pewter but will fit nice with this look.

Bottom: Maybelline Modern Metallics Quad. "Sunlit Bronze" Bottom liner color. Almost perfect match just a little less brown.





Are you ready to try this look out for yourself? Click here for a video tutorial:







No comments:

Post a Comment